Sunday, February 17, 2013

Papers

This past week in class was peer reviews. My class first topic was on pop culture. I think having people read your paper and tell you things you need to fix was very helpful. Sweeney gave the class a list of a way to help us through the peer reviews. This was helpful but no one really do the reading out loud part. It seems no one ever likes that part. In My opinion i think it was a waste of time adding that part in the list. After reading some of my classmate papers, a lot of them had go points to come across in their papers. Pop culture was  not a hard topic to talk about because there is always something go in the media or Hollywood that many people disagree/agree with. the part i think that most the people will have trouble is writing 1500+ words. There is so much you can talk about and not every topic that we choice can be talked about with 1500+ words. For me it was difficult to expand my ideas in 1500 words, so my paper was a few hundred words shorter. With the peer reviews, i was able to improve my paper and they are very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment