Sunday, February 3, 2013

Library Day

So on Friday my class went to the library. We pretty much talked about how to use the resources in the library and how to use everything on the website. i heard this all last semester but it was pretty helpful because i forgot how to get to some of the resources that we can use for our research. I been to the library plenty of times but I never really knew where anything was, so I'm glad they gave us a tour of the library. I like how they have some many different online databases that would help me and more students find lots of information for papers or any other research. I think it great that Richard Bland does this because I'm sure that some other big named colleges/universities don't take the time to give their students a way to learn about all the resources their school libraries have for them to use. One thing that i like the most was that the library has eBooks available. I know sometimes I might have enough time to go to the library to find a book and I think it is an easy way to get books. Like I said before I went through this last semester but I still found this helpful for the second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment