Saturday, March 23, 2013


Last week in class we had peer reviews for my class second essay. The paper had to deal with crime and punishment. I did my paper on the death penalty and what crimes people commit should get it. This time with the peer reviews I think I got more help from my classmate then the first time we did it. On Monday we did not have class because Sweeney was sick. We were supposed to start our reviews that day but we started on Wednesday and finished on Friday. The paper was supposed to be due on that Friday but instead he made it due on the Monday of spring break.  Well spring break is almost over but I'm kind of glad to go back to school because I cannot wait to get this last month or so over with!!!  Spring break was much needed because I could relax and not worry that I forgot to do work or anything related to school.  It went by so fast but there is about a month left. That month is going to go by so fast like this first year did. This first of college as gone by so fast but I glad it is almost over so summer time can be here all ready.

2 comments:

  1. We all will be stressed out with finals once again but I cannot wait for summer to start either!!! Time really has flown by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my paper on death penalty as well. Yes, this semester went by so fast, now it's the end.

    ReplyDelete